Sunday, March 31, 2024

Time to spread JOY to families at Cincy's Ronald McDonald House - turning pain into purpose

First off, the support and love Tim and I have felt pour over us in the last 24 hours has been unreal. THANK YOU never feels adequate. We are so deeply touched.

Secondly, I am determined to find a way to spread JOY and turn our pain into purpose for this trip. It is not lost on me many families do not have anywhere near the circle of support we have. Some have next to nothing. We have witnessed this many times over with each stay we encounter. This idea came to me tonight and I can't let more time pass. We have decided to show up with goodie bags for each family mailbox when we arrive. Time to spread JOY in the midst of our crappy situation. WHO IS WITH ME? It's the largest RMH in the country. We need all the help we can get!!!
I plan to buy everything once we have money collected by 4/10. Message me for our address if you want to deliver things to us. We are driving and will make room to pack our SUV full! 💗💗
Let's spread the JOY and show Cincy's RMH some KC love!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Home, Sleep study booked and future jaw plans

  It's been one week since we came home. This past week was the busiest of the entire year for the boys and gave us no down time alone t...