Sunday, March 31, 2024

RMH family goodie bags UPDATE

Friends! I couldn't wait to share this update. In the last 48 hrs, I am pumped to share we have raised more money (and more is still coming) than we have ever raised at Christmas time for the KC RMH families. My heart could EXPLODE! There are 177 families at the Cincy home so we had our work cut out for us with this project and we are DOING IT! Not there yet but I am not stopping till we get all the families covered. Thank you to everyone who has helped and also shared about this! I just want each of you to know YOU ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE. I still remember the day I came back to the house from a HARD day at the hopsital with P and I saw a goodie bag in my mailbox. It had a little note saying "we have been in your shoes and you are not alone on your journey." The products were a hand cream, lip balm and full hand pampering set and I teared up and never forgot it. Tim even used that lip balm till it was gone. Seems so small to package up a few pampering items and include a note but the solidarity it offers and impact is FOREVER. 

More to come as I continue to update from this blog. I want to be sure those off social media can follow along. Wanted to share for those who have reached out to me and shared they are praying on 4/15 for our road safety, we have decided we need to leave 4/14 instead of 4/15 for a myriad of reasons. 

Thank you friends for all you are doing to support and lift us up and also help spread JOY when we arrive! 

XOXOLorna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Home, Sleep study booked and future jaw plans

  It's been one week since we came home. This past week was the busiest of the entire year for the boys and gave us no down time alone t...