Monday, September 9, 2013

Stint needs out ASAP!

Well, P has an infection that meds aren't kicking and he can't keep his feeds down with his stint still placed in his airway. Stint must come out asap!  Sooooo, off to Cincinnati, a week earlier than planned, I go! Today has been one of the most stressful days I have had in a long time. A special thank you to Jessica Bartlett for helping hold the fort down while I spent the WHOLE day making calls and arranging everything to leave at a moments notice. Today would have not been possible without you friend! I appreciate YOU!  No room at RMH which stinks but we will manage. Asking for a special prayer......due to this trip being so last minute, I am flying solo with my little man! I know everything will be great and I can do it! Any encouraging words are welcome LOL Just a big step for me on this journey! Also was advised to book a one way ticket because they won't know when we can come home until they see Preston's airway! I hate the unknown!  If I am sick of this journey then I can only imagine how are friends and family feel. I just THANK YOU for not giving up on us and believing there is light at the end of this tunnel. Your love and support is what keeps us going on a daily basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Results are in.....

The Scoop from the Scope (Tim came up with that title)  Tim wrote most of the medical update to this post. My brain is fried and he always u...