Saturday, September 6, 2014

Trach FREE for P


I have so much I could say but I am ready to relax after today's event and I want to spend my evening with Tim before he leaves tomorrow :( Preston is doing fantastic. Today was AMAZING! We are living a testimony of God's faithfulness thru the ups and downs of life. We never lost sight of His plan for our son and family. I have 2 healthy, happy, smart, ornery, energetic, loving, tender boys and I can't ask for more than that. When I think how far Preston has come from a fragile newly trached 8 week old to today, I am humbled. I feel honored that I got to experience such a highly rewarding parenting and life experience with him. Tim and I look forward to our 'new normal' in the next step on our journey of being Trach FREE for P! God is GOOD! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Results are in.....

The Scoop from the Scope (Tim came up with that title)  Tim wrote most of the medical update to this post. My brain is fried and he always u...