Tuesday, June 10, 2014

T-shirt order going in Thursday at 12noon

T-shirts for P are being ordered Thursday at 12noon. I can't wait to get these in everyone's hands! We have over 125 shirts ordered so far- THANK YOU to all of our friends and family who have ordered one! This has been SO FUN-thanks for the messages with excitement! :) Email me your shirt size and color if you want to order. lwalkermk@gmail.com The adult shirts are $11 (sizes small- 3xl) and $7 for the kids shirts (2T, 3T etc). The shirt colors available are white, pink, green, orange, blue and purple. These will be classic colors (the green is Kelly green, purple is a k-state purple, and blue is royal blue- hope this answers many of your 'color questions' :)) Our goal is 500 shirts and when we reach that goal, Tim and I are drawing a name/family to get reimbursed for their shirt order as a huge THANK YOU. 

We couldn't think of a more fun way to celebrate this milestone for all of us! Our dear friends sent us the design and I just can't stop smiling when i see it! We plan to have a HUGE decannulation party for him and for ALL OF YOU who have been by our side through this journey and we want everyone to wear their shirts for a huge group picture! I want to have the picture made into a canvas for P's room! I would LOVE to have everyone wear their shirts on the day of his next scope (August 5th) and send me a pic or post to my fb page (of you or your family wearing them). I cannot wait for the day he is old enough for me to show him the pictures of all of you sporting his shirt and showing your love and support for him (and us). 


No comments:

Post a Comment