Monday, February 25, 2013

Snow much fun!

We are on snow day #3 (2 days last week and now tomorrow) and the boys are getting VERY attached to Tim. I love that he his home so much and enjoying this time as a family. We were nurse-free for 4 days straight and it was a wonderful glimpse of the near future. I think God is trying to prepare us. I truly do! I know that sounds cheesy in a way but I see so many little signs that point toward P's decannulation. We leave in exactly 1 week from today for Cincinnati and I have such a sense of peace about this trip. I was a bundle of nerves a few days ago and now all of a sudden, I feel as though Dr Rutter is going to confirm what Dr Smith saw and recommend the same projected date for surgery. We shall see! I am a bit guarded and prepared for the worst (not trying to be negative) since nothing has gone as planned with Preston from the start. But i am trying to be positive and hoping this is finally our turn for GOOD NEWS! :) Until then, I am soaking up these snow days with all 3 of my boys and cherishing our down time before traveling starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Results are in.....

The Scoop from the Scope (Tim came up with that title)  Tim wrote most of the medical update to this post. My brain is fried and he always u...