Sunday, August 11, 2013

THANK YOU!!!!

I appreciate knowing we have so many prayers being said for Preston's trip to the O.R. tomorrow. I realize everyone has so much going on in their own lives and many have prayer lists that are never ending. Life certainly doesn't stop just because we are here going thru this so I appreciate everyone's effort to let us know we are thought of! To take the time to pray for our family and Mr. P means so very much! My phone has been chirping with texts throughout the day....the messages are making me feel so loved. Each fb message and email mean so much! THANK YOU FRIENDS for loving us so much! I feel so lame just saying THANK YOU but I don't know what else to say. I am vowing to pay all of this support forward once this journey comes to an end. I just know that whatever happens tomorrow is out of my control so I am headed to bed worry free and I am trusting in God for His guidance. I am once again remaining hopeful for good news tomorrow. Dr Rutter is world renowned for this surgery and I feel so good to have his brilliant eyes on P's airway tomorrow for the bronch. I know he will do what is best for Preston and guide us in the right direction! After all, that is why we are here. And if anyone can kindly remind me why I decided to skype with Tim and Reid tonight, feel free! Once and for all, NEVER SKYPING AGAIN! Broke my heart even more. I miss my boys back home! I will update tomorrow once we get whatever news is meant to be for our little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Results are in.....

The Scoop from the Scope (Tim came up with that title)  Tim wrote most of the medical update to this post. My brain is fried and he always u...